Dear prospective patients,
After reviewing your medical data related to your spine or joint problem and proposing you with a treatment plan, you need to fill in the Questionnaire which will help our anesthesiologist dr. Nikola Perisa to understand your general health condition. Based on your replies in the Questionnaire, we will send you list of preoperative tests that you need to take care prior to your trip to Croatia. You also need to send results of this tests to us in advance via e-mail.
After reviewing filled Questionnaire, we will require you to take care of some of the bellow listed preoperative tests:
- CBP (Complete blood picture – E, Hb, HTC, Differential blood count)
- Sedimentation, Glucose in blood, AST, ALT, AF, Bilirubin
- Coagulation (PT, INR, APTT, Fibrinogen, d-dimers, Fibrinolysis)
- Thrombocytes aggregation tests
- Urea, creatinine, electrolytes (kalium/calium, natrium)
- Heart EKG/ECG
- Urine, Urine Culture
- Blood group, Rh factor (original paper)
- Heart and lungs X-Ray
NOTE: For some patients, some of this tests will not be necessary. Please do not make any tests until instructed by us in advance.
Please note the following rules and instructions for patients waiting for the admission in the hospital:
- Do not drink or eat at least 6 hours prior to your surgery.
- It’s allowed to take only glass of pure water just 2 hours before the surgery.
- Its forbidden to handle motor vehicles in next 24 hours after the surgery.
- Medications that you take on regular basis can be applied in usual doses (if not agreed otherwise with anesthesiologist).
- Clear your nails.
- Take of any jewelry.
- If you wear glasses or lenses, please take them off.
- If you have teeth prosthesis, please remove it before entering surgery room.
- If you are suffering from a cold or you are suffering from any other disease, please let us know immediately.
Please be sure to bring all your medical documentation, medications, papers and images (CAT, MRI, X-Ray) with you on the hospital admission date.