If you need help coordinating travel, our International Patient Coordinators will assist you and your family with all travel arrangements to Zagreb, Croatia. For instance, we can help with the following:
- We will support medical visa applications by working with Croatia embassies or consulates in the patient’s respective home country to provide documentation of any pending medical treatment and/or appointments. The Center will make every effort to expedite the processing of the visa. However, only the embassy or consulate concerned can approve a visa application.
- Schedule and confirm airline and hotel reservations. Patients from all over the world can catch flights into and out of Zagreb International Airport (Pleso).
- Obtain travel documentation with foreign consulates and embassies.
- Arrange to have you and any family members picked up at the airport and taken to your hotel. When you’re ready to go home, we will provide transportation back to the airport.
- When necessary, coordinate medical transport services.
Medical Transport Services
When necessary, your International Patient Coordinator will arrange for medically appropriate transportation to and from the hospital. This might include the following:
- An air ambulance or other emergency transportation.
- Any medical equipment needed during your trip, such as oxygen or an incubator.